What's tiny, fat and furry all over?

If you guessed puppies, then you're right! We had the unbelievable please of playing/interacting with puppies today and it was awesome! The brother of one of my aunts friends has a dog that had 7 of the cutest puppies a week ago. They're so cute and so tiny. We went to his house today and, ff course, held each one and took individual pictures of all of them. We're also the lucky ones that get to advertise these puppies, lol. Oh well, hopefully we'll be able to find homes for all of them. Know anyone? :)

That's mainly all I wanted to share. I must warn you, these pictures are seriously cute and will seriously make you want a puppy. That's what happened to me anyway, lol.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Stranger In A Strange Land by Leon Russell

Puppy #1



Puppy #2
(my personal favorite)



Puppy #3



Puppy #4



Puppy #5



Puppy #6
(the runt)



Puppy #7



And this beautiful little lady is the mom to all these gorgeous puppies. I wish I could have got more pictures of her, but my battery died. :(


Bonus Gallery!

The chickens all got the run of the yard again yesterday, but I didn't go outside to take any photos. I did, however, manage to get a couple photos of Serafina and Phillippe sitting under a tree. I was actually shocked that they weren't in the stream behind the house!

These images are slightly enhanced, I took them through the window from a distance:

 Duck love. <3

 Our Mallard hen, Serafina, taking a nap.

Our Magpie drake, Phillippe, cleaning himself.

No comments: