One of the perks of Spring...

With spring comes fantastic weather, beautiful blooming flowers and lots of green grass. I think that LaVaughn and I both captured the essence of spring today. Not only did I take some photos of the gorgeous scenery around the yard, but so did LaVaughn. Quite good, I might add.

Like I've said before and I'm sure I'll say again, I love spring, it's one of my favorite times of the year. Next to fall, of course. I love how everything looks so colorful and lively, which you'll see in the following pictures. Hope you enjoy...  :O)

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Blinded By The Light by Manfred Mann

The following photos were taken by the ever so talented, LaVaughn:

There's something so majestic about this photo, I just love it.

Doesn't this look like a magical green land? Lol.


Beautiful blooming tree with white blooms.



I love how gorgeous the sun rays look shining through the bush.



Butterfly midst white blooms.


A gorgeous common butterfly on white flower blooms.

Wild yard flowers.


They're such tiny flowers!

A bushel of tiny blue wildflowers.

Gotta love the macro here.



Beautiful tulips.

LaVaughn's tulip pictures are far better than my own.

I love white tulips, so pretty.

The following photos were taken by me:

Beautiful moss-like grass. Reminds me of the Shire.


Clovers growing around the tree.

More moss-like grass. It almost looks like fake grass.


And acorn hidden in the grass.


Peach tree blooms. Looks like tentacles!



I love how the sun is in the background of the flower. Makes for a marvelous photograph.

More sunlight behind the blooms.




Probably my favorite shot of the day. :O)

No comments: