Kittens, kittens and more kittens!

Do you remember me mentioning a while back that Esther was pregnant? Well, she was and she finally had her kittens! She had them Friday the 23rd and they are the cutest things ever! She had 2 boys and 3 girls. The 2 boys are yellow/orange striped, 2 of the girls are Torties, like their mom, and the other little girl is pretty much solid black. In a nutshell, they're the shit. I managed to get a couple cute pictures of them earlier while they were laying in their bed. Nothing special, but enough for you to get the feel of them - I even managed a video!

Other than that, not too much is going on today. LaVaughn managed to get a few nice scenic pics - which you will see below - but that's about it. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Cat Scratch Fever by Ted Nugent

Here are the pics:

 Mommy Esther and her babies.

 Have you ever seen such cute nursing kittens?

 Cat tongue!


 Esther has crazy cat eyes!


 Just look at all of those adorable baby kittens.




 "You got a problem."



 Time for a bath!



 Is Susie not the cutest cat!?! Ugh, I just love her. And this picture reminds me of something out of a cat calendar or something.

 Another one of Susie, just cause she's cute.

Now for the scenic pics that LaVaughn took:

 Through the trees.

 beautiful blooms.

 The beautiful, Molly, looking through the trees.

 The willow tree.

 Some of our chickens and turkeys.

 Our majestic yard.

 Hmm, not sure what tree this is...

Possibly lilac? I'm sure my aunt will correct me when she reads this, lol.

This is a picture that I took yesterday. Apparently all the chickens decided to have a rest on the ramp. :P

And now for the video!

No comments: