Gliders, Kittens & Scenery - Oh My!

Hey again. Not much going on today, just have LOADS of pictures to share. Well, not a super huge amount, but a lot. We had Violet and Deagol out in the bonding pouches last night and fed them loads of treats and took loads of pics - which you will see below. Trust me, they're cute!

I guess I'll go ahead and address the fact that we're keeping Violet. LaVaughn wasn't aware that she was the glider someone wanted and was still under the impression that we were keeping her - which I was unaware of. So she comes through one day, talking about what kind of mate we should get her. That's when it hit me, "Oh crap, LaVaughn wanted to keep THAT glider!?!" That's when I messaged the girl that was planing on getting her and told her the situation. Luckily, there were no hard feelings. So yes, we're keeping Violet, lol.

In kitten news - all the little cuties are 6 days old today and starting to move around a bit more. I can't wait until they're a couple weeks old and have their eyes open! Ugh, why did Esther have to get knocked up? I hate trying to get rid of kittens.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Don't forget to check out the pictures below.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Same Old Situation by Motley Crue

Here are some pictures of Violet enjoying some treats:

 Enjoying a treat in the bonding pouch.


 "Mmm, this is good!"

 "Want some?"


 Okay, this is seriously the CUTEST sugar glider picture ever! Violet is a doll!!


 Just look at how beautiful that face is!


Yes Violet, you are the cutest WF sugar glider girl in the world. :)

And now for pictures of Deagol enjoying a treat:

 Surprised sugar glider face!


 "What kind of treat is this?"

 Look at that beautiful mosaic face!

 "Why yes, I am cute."



 Look at how powered out he is!

 He looks so much like his dad. <3

He looks a bit like mama, too. :)

Now time for some kitten pictures:

 Gotta get mama kitty too.

 Isn't Esther a beautiful tortie cat?

 She has such pretty eyes and color!

 Just look at all of those fat little kittens!

 They're seriously too cute.

 Those are the two little yellow boys.

 And there's eyebrows! I'll explain later, lol.

 Esther staring at LaVaughn's bonding pouch. I think she smells Violet!

Good this she didn't show much interest.

And now time for some scenic pictures:

 The beautiful sunset over the hills.

 This is our "waterfall".

 It's actually the overflow from the lake behind our house.

 It's pretty like a waterfall, though!

 The sunset behind it made for some great photos.

 It's kind of a majestic waterfall.

The following photos were taken by, LaVaughn:

 Beautiful yellow butterfly.

 Two gorgeous yellow butterflies enjoying the flowers.

 Such a gorgeous butterfly picture.

 This is probably my favorite butterfly picture.

 Some pretty purple flowers.


The rest of the pictures were taken by me:

 My sorry ass attempt at getting a butterfly shot.


 As you can see, they were very active butterflies.

 Darkened flowers.


No comments: