It about time!


Well, the days of waiting and torture are finally over... Kira finally detached her two beautiful joeys! I seriously didn't think she was ever going to let these two go, but she did! So we now have one gorgeous little standard/BB girl named, Sophie, and one gorgeous little ringtail mosaic named, Drake. And of course, I have loads of pictures to go around.

I suppose that's all for now, I mainly wanted to share the good news...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Hot Blooded by Foreigner

Here are the pics:

 Here's our gorgeous little girl, Sophie.

 See that tiny sugar glider pouch!

 Kira wondering what all the ruckus is about.

 "Hey, give me more treats!"

 Sleeping Sophie. <3

 She seriously has such a gorgeous sugar glider face. I definitely think she's going to be a black beauty.

 She was a tab upset.

 Oh how cute she is.

 Here's our gorgeous little boy, Drake!

 He such a sleepy sugar glider joey.

 Look at his awesome mosaic hood!

 He's definitely going to be a looker.

 Such unique mosaic markings.

 And such a sweet face. <3

And take a look at that ringtail! I can't wait until that fluffs up!

Bonus Gallery!

LaVaughn managed to get some pretty cute pictures of Zoe rolling around on the couch and flirting the other day. I think they're definitely worthy of a bonus gallery...  :O)

 "Hey, gimme that."

 The yellow eyed demon!


 Beautiful black and white cat. <3


No comments: