Cage sets and... bonding pouches!!

Yes, you heard me right, not only did we make cage sets today, but we made bonding pouches!! Well, LaVaughn made the bonding pouches, I just boxed the corners. Still, it was awesome and I couldn't be MORE stoked about it! We've needed new bonding pouches for so long and now we finally have them!

They're just regular bonding pouches with no windows. Hopefully before long she'll be able to add a window to them. And hell, we might even start selling them!

Aside from the exiting bonding pouch news, I also cut out my first cage set today! I know it's lame, but I couldn't cut straight to save my life! Well, that all changed today. All 8 pieces turned out pretty good, even the bucket, which is round. I just hope they look well sewn up!

Well, I guess that's all for now. Don't forget to check out the photo dump below, as always. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Baby I'm A Want You by Bread

Here are the pics:

This is the 9 piece sugar glider cage set that we made for our good friend, Amber Nicole. This is the black paw print on red.

This is the 5 piece sugar glider cage set that we made for our long time customer, Jess.

And these are our fabulous new sugar glider bonding pouches!!

This one is mine. Cute, eh?

The inside of mine. I have the blue zipper.

This is LaVaughn's. Also super cute!

The inside of hers. She has a white zipper, opposed to my blue one. ;)

And these are our rope braid straps!

The whole sugar glider family in my bonding pouch.
From left to right: Violet, Sadie & Pip

Sadie's beautiful glider face.

Violet on mama Sadie's back.

Pip investigating things.

Violet getting smooshed(?).

Sadie looking ill, lol.

Violet on her back, yet again. o.O

Pip peeking out to see what's going on.

The whole sugar glider family again.

The following photos were taken by LaVaughn:

The beautiful expecting couple, Kira and Logan.

Look at those beautiful sugar glider eyes!

Kira looks like she's getting ready to attack!

Crazy sugar glider eyes!

My absolute favorite picture of the day! Kira looks so gorgeous here...  :O)

No comments: