Here they are...

I completely forgot to share the pictures of the 3 cage sets I shipped earlier this week. They're not the best photos - they were last minute - so don't expect anything fancy. These are definitely some of my favorite cage sets so far. Just when I think the combo of patterns aren't going to mesh well, I'm proven wrong!

In movie news... we watched The Woman In Black a few days ago and I have to say, it was actually really good! I figured the whole experience would be odd, considering I've only seen Daniel Radcliffe portray a wizard and nothing else, but he did a stellar job. Not only was he able to act the part, but he looked the part! If you've seen the preview for the film, then I'm sure you know it's mainly about ghosts. To me, it has one of the best ghost plots that I've seen in years! And that's saying something. If you can and have the time, I highly recommend you check this one out.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Hope you enjoy the slightly good, slightly bad pictures and The Woman In Black review!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Dragging The Line by Tommy James & The Shondells

Here are the pics: 




No comments: