Are those rings I see?

Why yes, I believe they are! If you have no idea what I'm talking about, let me fill you in. Our very pregnant sugar glider, Kira, is expecting two joeys very, very soon. And luckily, I was able to see what their tails looked like! One appears to be a standard tail, while the other is a beyond gorgeous ringtail!


I'm unsure of the sex, but she should start letting them hang on the outside of her pouch before too long. Hopefully the mosaic is a girl!


Well, I suppose that's all for now, just mainly wanted to share the good new. Until next time...


Love & Peace


-Megan


Song of the day: The Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald by Gordon Lightfoot


Here are the pics:

 There's a tail!

 This is both of the joey tails together.

This is the best one. You can really see all the rings here! Gotta love mosaic sugar glider joeys...  :O)

No comments: