License bureau, here we come...

Since the car tags expire tomorrow, we figured today would be a good day to go renew them. Unfortunately, we had to drive to janky ass Ironton, which is never fun. The cops there are horrible - and so are the people.

Speaking of cops, there was a rather large cop in the license bureau leaned up against the wall. From the minute we walked in until he got called to the front - which was about 10 minutes - he had his nose smashed in his phone! I'm not exaggerating either, it was obsessive. He would dick around on it, put it in his pocket and then literally 20 seconds later, he'd pull it back out again. People and their cell phones annoy me.

Well, I suppose that about sums it up. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Message In A Bottle by The Police

Here are the pics of a train carrying I don't know how many fuel tanks:

 I swear, I think there were 100 tanks or more.

 So long!


And those are the dome things at the Glover factory. Spooky place.

And now for the video:

No comments: