Time for a joey update...

It's been forever and a day since I've shared any glider pics. That's probably because I haven't taken in glider pics in forever! I rarely do anything online anymore, which really puts a damper on my blogging. I try to make time, but sometimes I just can't or don't have it in me. Same goes with the photos, Anyone who's seen this blog knows how photo crazy I am.

Anyway, not going to turn this into a pity party. Don't forget to check out all the beyond adorable pictures below...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Movie of the day: Flowers In The Attic (I know it's cheesy, but it's a good watch)

Here are the pics:

Look at that beyond adorable sugar glider face! 




And look at this beyond adorable sugar glider face!


Mosaic sugar glider in a tube.





Standard sugar glider in a tube.


Look at that mean sugar glide face!








Sugar glider food for the night. It was "Off their diet" night, so they got scrambled eggs, their normal fruits, veggies and some cottage cheese!

Miss Violet. Isn't she pretty?

Pip and his daughter.

Logan and his babies.

Just logan.

Our HQ sugar glider cage. Also called the Brisbane cage.

Our Havana sugar glider cage. :O)

No comments: