A productive kind of day...

I'm still amazed by all the stuff we got done today - sewing wise. We finished cutting things that needed to be cut, sewing all the cage sets that needed to be sewn and even separated all of our fleece into solids, patterns and scraps! Yes, it was a productive day, lol.

Well, as boring as it may be, that's pretty much all I have to share today.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Touch Of Grey by Grateful Dead

Here are the pics:

Some of the cage sets we got done.

Our huge box of pattern fleece.

Our slightly large box of solid fleece.

Smaller box of scrap fleece.

All the boxes together.

My favorite sewing machine.

Such a beauty.

Bonus Gallery!

I was kind of surprised when I went in the glider room a little bit ago and saw Sophie out wandering around the house. It's amazing how fast these little things grow.

Sophie exploring the corner hammock.

"Hmm, this smells interesting."

Just look at that cute sugar glider face.

No comments: