In the summertime...

Well, it's actually in the spring time, but I couldn't think of a better name than that. Anyway, I took massive amounts of pictures today and some of them didn't turn out half bad. The sun was out, but starting to set, so it made for some fantastic lighting. I have to say the biggest plus of the day was the lack of wind. It's nearly impossible to get a good macro shot when the wing is whipping your subject all over the place.

In movie news... We watched a really good movie called The Clinic the other day on Netflix and it was actually pretty good. This doesn't surprise me, considering it was an Aussie movie. I swear, they have some of the best films ever! Anyway, it's about a husband and wife that are traveling across country when they stop at a hotel. After that, the guys pregnant wife goes missing, The movie is based mostly around the wife, and a few other pregnant women (hint, hint). There's not a lot of blood and gore, but the suspense is definitely there. I would highly recommend it.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: The Logical Song by Supertramp

Here are the pics:

 Some nice looking weeds growing in a pot.

 This one isn't so dark.

 I like this one. Love the macro here. :)

 A rusty old shovel.

 Tiny Maple Leaf.

Darkened Maple Leaf

Another tiny leaf.

Another darkened one, lol.

Yes, this is a rock.

But isn't it pretty?

Miss Susie, taking a rest on my leg.

Our white Silkie Bantam, Gandalf.

Our Mallard duck, Serafina.

Susie, being the beautiful can that she is.

The following photos were taken by LaVaughn:

Our GSD, Milla, looking like a chubby werewolf.

Our gorgeous yard. Kind of looks like the Shire, lol.

Another pretty shot of the yard.

Yup, definitely looks like the Shire, lol.

The following photos were taken by me. This is our gorgeous sable German Shepherd, Milla:





Look at that pretty face. <3






"More please?"

Bonus Gallery!

LaVaughn and I both managed to get some really cute pictures of Violet in the bonding pouch last night. It's seriously hard for one of her pictures to not be cute, lol. Enjoy...

 Violet enjoying a papaya treat.

 Look at that beautiful WF glider.

 I seriously don't know why she's so gorgeous.

 The twin sugar glider joeys sleeping. I had forgotten about this picture.

 "Do I have something on my nose?"

 "Hey, I got it!"

 "It smells odd."

 "Gimme that!"

"Okay, I'm scared now."

No comments: