A few pictures for the evening...

There's really nothing even remotely important to talk about today. I haven't really done anything and I don't really plan on doing anything. Does that make me a lazy bum? Thought so...

Did I ever mention that I watched The Cabin In The Woods? I don't believe I have... Well, LaVaughn and I watched that not long after it was released and it wasn't too bad. Even for a new aged horror movie! Lets face it, 90% of the horror movies they churn out anymore are shit. There were things about the movie that were a little weird (like the very end), but overall - definitely worth the watch.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Off to be a bum...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Movie of the day: The Cabin In The Woods

Here are the pics:

 A fly on a ledge.

Wicked looking fly. Possibly a zombie fly!!

And lastly, some baby Swallows.

No comments: