How much wood could a woodchuck chuck?

You know, I don't think anyone knows the answer to that, but what I do know... groundhogs are cute as shit! For some time now, there's been a groundhog that lives near the end of our road. It's always running from this one field over to a stream - where I assume it lives. It's fat and cute and I want to squeeze the life out of it.

Today, LaVaughn and I were able to capture a few photos of it while it laid in the field. We were actually able to get pretty close to the little bastard before it ran away.

Well, I believe that concludes my blog. Don't forget to check out the photos below and the VIDEO!!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Hold On Loosely by .38 Special

Photos:

See the adorable groundhog, isn't it cute?








Just look at that adorable groundhog!

A cage set I had to sew today.

3 cage sets that had to be shipped today.

Rose rain.

Bart.

And lastly, the video:


I played a little GTA 4 last night and accidentally wrecked into the water with a hooker. And as you can see from the video, she was half fish or something...

No comments: