Who is that adorable little girl?

LaVaughn and I had to go grocery shopping today where we ran into our cousin, Luke, and his girlfriend, Alexis. I don't believe I've mentioned this before, but they have a daughter named, Aliza. And oh WOW - she is the cutest little girl ever!! Unfortunately, we didn't get to hold her - considering we were all in the middle of shopping, so we just pinched her and took a couple pictures of her, lol. The next time we're in Fredericktown... it's on!

I suppose that's all for now, just wanted to share. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: I'm taking a break on the song of the day for a while. I've used so many of my favorites and don't feel like rummaging through my songs every time I want to post a blog. Sorry. :P

Here she is:

 Here is the cutest little girl ever! 

Just look baby Aliza's big blue eyes! 

No comments: