Check it out, it's Venus!

Well kiddies, today is the day where you can feast your eyes upon a miraculous view. A view so miraculous that it will not be seen for another 105 years! Lucky for me, I plan on living that long. :) Seriously though, today is literally the only day our generation will get to see it. Wicked, eh? Well, kinda - if you're into that sort of thing.

Aside from that bucket of awesomeness, I saw something even more so. Little baby birds! Nothing makes me jizz more than birds. Well... maybe rabbets.

Okay, on that note - I'm out!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Might As Well Be On Mars by Alice Cooper

Here are the pics:

 Here's a picture of Venus crossing the sun. If you look really, really close you can see it... ah, who am I kidding. You can's see shit.

 You know what you can see? Baby birds in a nest!

 They're actually baby swallows.

 Cute, aren't they?

For some reason, they remind me of frogs.

No comments: