Time for a joey update...

Well, I don't really think these guys qualify as joeys anymore, but they're still joeys to me. I got a few pictures of Drake night before last, but didn't feel like making another blog with just his pictures, so I thought I would wait until today, when I had more.

I also don't think I've mentioned that we put Sophie and Violet together, have I? After Sophie hurt her leg and was separated from her parents, she had to be alone. Then after her last vet visit where she got a clean bill of health, we decided to put them together so they wouldn't be alone. I'm really hoping we can find a Railroad for Sophe so that her new mom, Erika, can get her.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Hope you enjoy the pictures...

-Megan

Here are the pics:

This is Drake











This is Sophie and Violet















No comments: