Saint Louis, here we come...

My uncle is starting a new job and had to pick up his rental car in STL. Unfortunately, my aunt can't drive in STL... at all. And see, that's where I come in. LaVughn and I rode along with them today so that I could drive my aunt back. The sucky part of today, we had to get up at 8... in the morning!

The drive was pretty nice, considering it was Sunday and everyone was in church, so traffic was at a minimum. When we got to STL, we had to go to Lambert Air Port where the car rental company was. We got turned around once, but found our was as soon as he asked for directions. After we got his car, we were off.

We stopped in Alton (I think?) for a bit to eat around noon, which was a bad idea - every place was packed! We were going to eat at this one place, but decided against it when we saw the parking lot. We settled for Arby's, considering there were less people. Well, there were less people before we got there. As soon as we went in and sat down, a horde of people came in with like 12 kids. Think Bill Paxton's crew in Big Love. They screamed and cried the entire times - make me realize why I don't have kids.

After we left it was smooth sailing all the way home. After we got home, I decided to go up to the lake with my aunt for a little while where she proceeded to catch 2 catfish! She let me reel in the second one, which was awesome. Still can't help but feel bad for the poor bastards, though.

And on that note, I'm out!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Game of the day: GTA 4

Here are the many, many pictures:

 My uncle.

My aunty.

An impatient hand...

Some bikers that actually look like bikers!!

We ran into this car like 3 times and even got cut off by them. Looks like they got cut off by someone too, lol. They also had way too many stuffed dogs in their back window...

Surdyke!

Big Bag... very adequately named. 
 Gene pumping some gas.

Miss Sharon asking if we needed anything.

Sunday's traffic.

See, not that bad for STL traffic.

Can't remember what this building was. LaVaughn loved the picture, though.

I think this was part of the Edward Jones buildings.

This was another part of Edward Jones - not to be confused with Edward Jones Dome.

More traffic.

No clue. Maybe this was the Mariott?

Shuttle bus!

 
Terminal 1 arrivals.

The airport duder.

The Lambert tower perhaps?

Lilac flowers.

At least I think...

Lets go with pretty purple flowers, lol.

Damage from the tornado that hit STL last year.

Fighter Pilot!

The runway.

The runway again.

Construction in by Lambert.

I think this is going to be something for sewage.

Construction!

The other side of the construction taking place near Lambert.

Hilton... looks kind of janky to me.

Now for the fishing photos!

A turtle.

The beautiful lake.

Seriously, so gorgeous.

 I like this one of the lake with the faded weeds.

Another pretty shot of the lake.

And another shot of the lake.

A beautiful red rose.

Another shot of the beautiful red rose.

The monsterous 5lb catfish that Miss Sharon caught!

It's nearly as big as her!

And the 2.5lb catfish that I reeled in... she still caught it.

No comments: