Drake update...

The awesome lady that's adopting Drake asked for some new photos of him last night and, naturally, I obliged. I've only taken his picture while he's in his pouch lately so I thought it would be fun to take some on the keyboard - like Hannibal and Mischa back in 2010. Luckily, he was really still and the pictures didn't turn out too bad.

And while we're on the subject of keyboards, I thought I would mention that I'm finally playing again! It's literally been months on top of months since I've touched the keyboard. Some of the songs I know came back to me while others... not so much. I never finished Moonlight Sonata, so I definitely need to get that done. I'm also in the process of learning A River Flows In You by Yirma. It's slightly on the difficult side, but it's beautiful!

Well, I suppose I've rambled enough for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are the pictures of our adorable mosaic sugar glider, Drake:


















I know a video isn't as cute as Drake, but I thought I would post it anyway:

No comments: