Friday's randomness and things in the mail...

I'll start off with the mass amounts of fleece that came in the mail today. Not only did we get fleece from Joann.com, but we also got fleece from Sarah - whom we're making cage sets for. So there will be lots of sewing next week. We also finally got our ink! We've needed to print shipping labels for days!!

Shit man, I can't think of anything to write about. My blogs have sucked ass for the passed couple week and I apologize. I don't know if I'm just not feeling it anymore or what. So on that note...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Oh So Lonesome For You by Pete Molinari

Here are the pictures:

 Package from Joann.com.

 The frog fleece that's inside.

Box from Sarah.

The mass amounts of fleece inside!

Little yellow package.

Containing our ink.

Look, no more giant tree in the yard! I'll have to find a before picture for comparison.

 Tree branch hanging across the road.

 More branches on the side of the road.

Debris in the road.

Giant green leaves.

The lighting was miraculous.

 The sun shining through the trees.

 A dandelion seed head.

And yes, those are headstones in the background.

Another one.

And now... baby birds!





And lastly, a video:

No comments: