Happy Birthday - with kittens on the side...

Today is my lovely, lovely aunts' birthday. She's my all time favorite aunt in the world - she's practically my mom. We didn't go all out and throw a huge rager or anything, just mainly made her a cake and spent time withe her. My uncle was also home, which is extremely rare - he's a truck driver. So all in all, it's was an awesome little day.

Aside from the birthday gathering, we also managed to get some pictures of Susie's kittens. They're ridiculously cute and you might die from cuteness overload. Seriously, you might.

I also had to drop Esther off at the vet today. She's getting spayed tomorrow, but she had to be dropped off the night before. Obviously, I mean - why else would I have said that?

Well, I believe I'll leave it at that.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Sweet Louise by Pete Molinari

Here are the pictures from the birthday:

 The cake. It was orange and awesome.

Happy Birthday candies.

Upward view of the cake.

Cake with the flash.

Yes, my lovely auntie is 53 this year.

I believe I prefer the candles without the flash.

Reading her card.

"Why so serious?"


LaVaughn lighting the candles.

The lit candles!

Cutting the cake.  
 There's that serious face again, lol.

 Ok, I'm done commenting.



And now for the kittens!!

Here's kitten #1:







Here's kitten #2:







Kitten #3:







Kitten #4:







And kitten #5:







Aren't they cute??

And now for the bonus video:

No comments: