Just an update...

Sorry for my lack in blogging, but I just haven't had anything good to blog about. I have just writing short little blogs like I've been doing with maybe one or two pictures and a half paragraph - it's annoying. So, that's why I decided not to blog for a few days.

Today LaVaughn and i had to sew up some things for a friend and go through some old fleece to see if they were of interest to her. Talk about fun! The last time we went through our box of fleece a huge spider crawled out on my arm and caused me to nearly shit myself. Luckily, there was no defecation, but I did burst a few ear drums.

Have I mentioned that I have a new love for Johnny Cash? I mean, I've always loved him, but I just really got into him lately. There's just something about his voice that just speaks to me at the moment. I guess he just fits into the situation I'm in at the moment.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Walk The Line by Johnny Cash

Here are the pics:

Here are all the Glider Buckets and the cage set.

And this is some of our fleece options:




And here are some photos from a few days ago:

This is a giant albino catfish that my aunt caught a few days ago.

I actually believe this is a flathead catfish.

And these are wild blackberries.

The gliders loved them. :)

No comments: