How much wood would a woodchuck chuck...

Okay, I slept until 3:00 today and I am so not cool with it. I don't like getting up early, but I don't like sleeping past 2. Especially during the week when Steve Wilkos comes on at 2. It's my weakness, lol.

I also just realized I didn't blog Friday or Saturday. Both days were completely open, so I don't really know what stopped me. I guess maybe because nothing super exciting happened. At least nothing exciting enough to blog about. The past few days have been kind of a blur anyways.

I finally got to go back to work yesterday after my unnecessary week long absence. Things went about the same as they always do, the only downside was that there was a supervisor there! This chick just hops around from store to store making sure things are working properly. I mean, she works too, but she's basically the head honcho.

She seemed kind of stuck up at first, but the later it got the more loosened up she became. We even talk about horror movies and her training me on grill!

Okay, enough boring work talk, time to talk sugar glider joeys!! And by that, I'm sure you know what I mean... Kira and Logan's babies detached last night!! I thought I was going to die when I saw Kira out running in the wheel with NO babies in her pouch! You know the felling you get when you see the mailman left a package at your door? Well that's how I feel when I see a gliders with no babies IP. :)

Since Tracy has dips on Kira and Logan's next mosaic, we posted the pictures for her to see. As soon as we posted them, she started contemplating getting the little girl -- who happens to be very dark, Tracy cup of tea -- instead. She then started saying that if she got her, she wouldn't be able to get a mosaic from them. I then reassured by saying she could still get a mo as well. Come on, she did send us Cas for free after all.

It's really not good that she decided on the little girl instead. Now we're thinking about keeping the little boy. Someone please come to our house and intervene! Why would we need another mo from Kira and Logan you ask? The answer... we don't! I guess we'll see how his personality is before we say for sure. If he doesn't fit, he's outta here, lol.

And on that note, I believe I'm out. I'm sure you all know what's going to happen when I end a sentence with "And on that note" or "Well, I guess". It's incredibly annoying that I can't conjure  up an original ending each time. Oh well.. until next time. ;)

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's Jensen!




Doesn't he have a wicked ringtail?











Here's Hadley (yes, she named her Hadley as well):















The pair of them together:



Some pictures from around the yard:


That light through the trees here with our "waterfall" in the background is just beautiful!


Dreary sight from this morning. Looks like something out of a horror movie... or Poe story:



No comments: