One down, one to go...

Unfortunately, we only had time to sew one of Nadine's sets today. I was really hoping we would be able to get them both done and sent out tomorrow, but we didn't Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

I could already tell that today wasn't going to be a good sewing day. First off, neither LaVaughn or myself wanted to sew, so that should have been out sign. Then while we were in the process of sewing, our machines kept messing up. LaVaughn's thread kept bunching and mine kept stalling. Cleaning, oiling, and dusting didn't help mine at all. LaVaughn's was fixed with a simple needle change, but not mine.

After a while, my machine stopped sewing completely! I thought I was going to die! I tried and tried to figure out what was wrong with it, but couldn't. It was just dead.

That's when I had to pull out the newer machine, the one that I really don't like and doesn't sew fleece very well. But, what could I do? It's not like I can just run a burnt up machine to the sewing machine repair shop that late in the evening. It wasn't as bad after I sewed a couple things, but I still didn't like it.

Now I'm sad, grumpy, and don't have my favorite sewing machine anymore.

I'm really not in the best mood to continue blogging. Not because of my machine -- well, that's part of it -- but I'm getting hungry and need sustenance. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Random shots of the chickens:

Maggie.

Camille.


Tina and Ash.


Harley.

Harley again, looking sad.

Harley with his head held high.

Tom Friendly.


A few random shots of flowers:



Nadine's cage set:


Random glider pictures:

Why does Charli love that food dish?

She's so cute and looks just like her mama.

Chloe is a doll face! Is she not the cutest!?

More of Jr. Kira.

Our upcoming little ringtail boy! :D


Ms. Hadley.

She's so pretty. <3 p="">

No comments: