The rise of Ultron...

Believe it or not, this blog has absolutely nothing to do with Marvel comics or the upcoming Avengers sequel. Ultron refers to the HUGE Glider Bucket we made for a custom order today! You remember Monday when we cut out the random order for the puzzle piece fleece? Well these huge Buckets were a part of it. I think we're going to start advertising them and selling them. They're awesome!

That's basically all we did. I know, exciting!

I also cut out the remaining puzzle fleece and made a nice size cage set out of it. I just posted it a minute ago and already have someone interested in it! Keep your fingers crossed that it sells! :)

In joey news... Kyro's eyes are open today! He's only 7 days OOP too. Kira's joeys aren't even close to coming open. Well, Hadley's might be coming open, but definitely not Jensen's! It's just really gnarly because they're 3 days older than him.

Okay, this blog just seems forced. That last mini paragraph just seems weird. I don't know, but I have to go. We have to run into town for a couple things! Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's Kyro and his eyes!







The cage set:


The Ultron:

Our awesome jumbo Glider Bucket!



And lastly, the cage set I cut out and sewed:


No comments: