You can't find what!?

LaVaughn and I decided to take a drive up to Ironton today to pick up my check. We should have picked it up Monday -- when it was first in -- but didn't have time.

When we first get there, I automatically spot Brandi in the lobby with her adorable 6-7 month old son. I've held him a time or two, so I was comfortable enough to just walk up to her and ask if I could hold him, which I did, lol. After that, I ran back and checked my schedule. Luckily, I'm on for ALL of my days next week! I was SO relieved!

As I walked back to the front, I asked Kevin if he would get my check. He said he would as soon as he got a minute, so I walked around to the front and began to order a couple frappes. I had to ask Kevin to get my check a couple more times before Melissa walked up front and went to get it for me. Downside... it wasn't there!! She then began to say that it was there yesterday, but now it's gone. I was freaked!!

This went on for a good 10 minutes or longer, I even had to talk to one of the owners!! Luckily, the new manager ended up finding it in the safe that's in the office. Saying I was relieved is an understatement, lol.

After that, I ordered LaVaughn and myself some McDoubles and fries and then went on my way. That was horribly scary and I hope it never happens again, lol.

And on that note, I'm out!

Love & Peace

-Megan

And just because they're cute, and you know you want to see them, here are Kira and Logan's newest little joeys that should be OOP in a matter of days:


Look at that beautiful little ringtail sugar glider!




And that beautiful little black beauty sugar glider!

No comments: