Good morning starshine...

Well LaVaughn and I were semi productive and sewed up a custom set for someone. She wanted a 12 piece set out of the owl fleece that we have. I think it's safe to sat that there's nothing left of it, lol. No seriously, it took it all.

We still have all of the orange and lime green shit that's cut out, but not sewn. It's like we're not supposed to. Perhaps it as a greater purpose out there? Who knows! Maybe I'll be able to talk myself (and LaVaughn) into sewing it before too much longer.

Okay, enough boring sewing talk, time for sugar glider talk! Don't sign and whine like you're upset, you know you love hearing about the gliders just as much as I like talking about them. Well, probably not as much, but pretty damn close. Anyways, Sadie and Pip's little boy came OOP early this morning! He's SO freaking adorable -- also a little on the petite side, but that's all of Sadie and Pip's joeys. His new mama (Kelsey, the chick that'd getting Hadley) has decided to name him, Kyro. I actually think it's a really cute name. It fits him for some reason. Is that good or bad? Kyro does rhyme with pyro after all. :)

Kelsey's like beyond excited about it. I'm happy for her, I think things will work out better this time around. Especially since she'll be saving like $300 all together.

I worked in the grill yesterday at work, it was awesome. Brandie showed me how to do meats! I was stoked! I usually only get to work back there for 30 minutes at a time. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I would work back there full time if they would let me. I hate the morons that come into that place, so the grill is the place for me.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Here I go with another original ending... until next time!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's the cage set. It's a horrible picture:


Here's little Kyro, freshly OOP:








The full moon:



A hideous spider living outside our house:



Zoe taking a nap:


No comments: