Who works at McDonald's and wants to kill someone?

That would be ME! Okay, so I go to work yesterday, making it there 20 minutes early so that I have time to relax and check out my schedule for next week. Well, as soon as I walk in the break room, I see that the schedule for next week is up. I go down the list, find my name and... nothing! Not ONE fucking day am I working next week.

I let out a fairly loud, "What the hell!?" alerting two other girls that were in there. I then proceeded to look at other peoples schedules and noticed that 4 other people had no days next week. I then turned to one of the girls -- one that I like -- and began asking her if she knew why people weren't working all week. She said that she didn't really know, but that she knew they were cutting peoples hours.

I then proceeded to ask the GM about it and he told me that I just didn't have any days next week and that I would be back next week, guaranteed. What the fuck, man? That doesn't alter the fact that I'm fucking loosing hours! It's real fucking great two, because since I only worked two days this week, I'm only going to have 16 fucking hours on my next check. NOT COOL!

As soon as tomorrow rolls around, I'm going to work my ass off trying to find another job.

I talked to a couple other people about how screwy it was. One girl -- the one I like -- said that it was probably because they're renovating the store next month and they're trying to save money. Bastards. Then another guy I talked to -- one of my friends that I had orientation with who is really docile -- said that he's not working his ass off and that he'll see if he can get a job at another store that his buddy works at. I told him to go for it.

Okay, end rant.

In other, more exciting news... we got our bonding bags Thursday! I would have blogged about them then, or Friday, but I completely forgot. I also would've taken pictures of them today, but was too lazy to do so, so I'll just share the pictures that the girl took. They are super cute and SO roomy! There's also like a million pockets to put things, I love it.

I'm sorry to sound like such a crab about everything, but it's just a bad day.

So, in equally exciting news, if not more so... Shannon sent us new pictures of our little mosaic girl! Have I mentioned that we've finally decided on a name for her? We're going to call her Imogen! I freaking love the name. We thought about naming Charli Imogen, but thought that it fit her more. Anyway, she's super beautiful and reminds me so much of Sadie for some reason. I can't wait to get her here!

While I'm on the subject of gliders, I may as well share some joey news. It seems like it's been forever since I've talked about the joeys Sadie and Kira have IP.

Well, Sadie has only one joey who is going to live with Hadley when he/she gets old enough. I saw a solid colored tail today, so it's going to be a standard or WF. No leu... again! I guess Charlie and Hannibal were the only two leus they ever wanted to have, lol. Oh well, it'll be cheaper for Kelsey.

Kira has two IP, one has a jet black tail and the other has a killer ringtail. Like so awesome that it might have to stay here, lol. I know it's supposed to go to Tracy, but she may have to wait until the next batch arrives. Eh, we'll see. It's all personality for me. :)

Okay, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's my Bonding Purse -- or as I like to call it, totally awesome glider bag:
Photo Credits: Stowaway Gliders





Here's Lavaughn's Bonding Purse -- also called bag, lol:
Photo Credits: Stowaway Gliders




And here's our beautiful WF Ringtail Mosaic girl, Imogen:










No comments: