Fleece, worms, and fur... oh my!

A glider friend of ours came to us a couple weeks ago asking about cage sets. When all was said and done, we agreed to sew a couple cage sets for her. No problem! We've done two huge orders for her before, so we know what we're getting into, lol. Anyways, we ordered all the fleece from fabric.com and got it all today. It's SO cute! The two patterns she wanted are ducks, and the one for us -- yes, we got one for ourselves -- is tie-dye zebra on lime green! SO cute!

No we just have to work up the courage to get it all sewn for her, lol.

Oh yeah, I took our wild beast of a dog out a little while ago and brushed the shit out of her. I'm not kidding when I say that this dog sheds non stop. No joke! I can brush her for 30 minutes and turn around and rub a hand full of hair off of her. It's insane. I want to take her to the groomer so badly, but never get to. Maybe one day.

I almost forgot... our little rabbit died. :( I guess the little guy just succumbed to his injuries. Well, we did what we could and kept the little guy (or girl) and comfortable as possible.

Speaking of sick things, Toby with an I (10 points to whoever gets that reference) is doing so much better now! I can't believe I haven't mentioned it. My mind as been all over lately. Anyways, he's doing much, much better now. He was actually doing much better the day after we gave him his meds. But now his eyes are clear, he doesn't sound as congested as he did. Overall better! :)

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan


Just look at the loose hair on her hip!

It's so terrible.

Here's all the hair that came off of her. Some not pictured.

And lastly, our fleece! Isn't it pretty!? :)

No comments: