Watching the wheels...

LaVaughn and I deserve a pat on the back (me more than her, but whatevs). Since we decided to put of sewing yet again, we decided to focus our attention on something equally as important -- cleaning.

I kicked the cleaning regime off by letting all the wheels soak in the bath. We're actually a week over due on our wheel cleaning. We usually manage to clean them every Sunday or Monday, but we missed last week. Talk about extra dirty! Then we took all the drop trays out where we attempted to spray them all with the water hose. Yeah, that was a no go. Not only was the hose completely froze up, but it has a leak.. fun! That's when things got real old fashioned... like water pail old fashioned. Oh well, it got 'em clean.

The time that it took the drop trays to soak gave us ample amount of time to take some new pictures of Margie, which were long overdue. I'm slacking terribly in the photo taking department. I think I took close to 20 pictures of her today, so hopefully that makes up for some.

Our army of cats barely allowed us to take any good photos, though. They were running around the yard like crazy! Toby and Lucy took turns climbing the buckeye tree that was next to us, just hope that they were acting cute enough to grab our attention. Well, it worked. I had to take time away from taking pictures of Margie to take pictures of the cats, just because they were being so cute.

Prepare for crazy cat lady photos at the bottom...

After all the outdoor amusement, we found ourselves back indoors cleaning again. We managed to put away laundry, vacuum every single room in the house, clean the rat cage, and even scoop the little box. Boy do I feel productive!

You know what I also feel... exhausted. Oh yeah, I completely forgot to mention me wiping out! When I went out to hose out the rat cage, I slipped on some ice that was covering the water hose and completely busted my ass. Well, it was more like my hip. I basically got both... fun. I'm probably going to feel that tomorrow.

Okay, I believe I've said enough for now. There are loads of pictures to be seen, so don't forget to check out all of the awesomeness. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Crazy cat lady photos...





She is seriously one of the prettiest cats ever. Check out her awesome color and awesome tail!



Pretty cat in a tree.





Pretty cats in trees!














Bart does not approve of being outside.







Miss Margie...











Is this not the cutest sugar glider joey ever?









Other randomness from the day...

Milla was no enjoying the cold weather.









No comments: