Heart of glass...

I can't believe my little brother is 18 today!! It seems like it was only yesterday when he used to spend his summers with us when he was just 10! Where the fuck did time go? Can someone please send me back to 2006 or 2007? I don't like this whole aging process that people are forced to do. Anyways, this Valentine's boy is finally an adult.. so to speak. He's still a baby in my eyes, whom I love dearly and would kill to see. It's been too long!

Okay, next subject!

You know the worst part about ordering things online? Waiting for them to arrive in the mail. LaVaughn ordered a bunch of cosmetics from E.L.F. (eyes lips face) a few days ago. That I'm not excited about, considering it's all hers and I like never wear makeup. I know, how modern of me. It's the little things I'm looking forward to. Like The Walking Dead season 3 and our mealworms.

We also ordered our first Mayday food bar. I'm BEYOND excited to try it! We just ordered one of the 400 calorie (2 servings) ones. If they're decent, which people say they are, then we're going to order a couple of the 3600 calorie (3 day) ones. I'm sure I'll post all about it when we get it. Which will probably be tomorrow, when I'm at work. Sigh...

I've been contemplating ordering that violin, but I'm just not sure how I feel about it. I mean, if I order any, it'll be that one, I'm just not sure if I want to drop $70 on a instrument that I've never played before. It's like, for example, spending $160 on those tablets of ours that haven't been touched since the first week we bought them. What a waste! Those things need to be sold somewhere.

Anyways, I just wish I had a violin teacher in my area that I could go to. I would LOVE to start lessons. If that were the case, then I wouldn't hesitate to buy it. I need advice from a violinist.

We had Kira out day before yesterday because her belly looked kind of lumpy and sure enough... she has two more joeys IP! These little guys are tiny, though. Like maybe a week old. So they should be April babies. I'm so excited! I can't wait to see what they have. I know it's pathetic, but I always get excited to see their joeys.

Speaking of joeys, Charli and Violet are both getting huge! Their joeys have about a month or so of stewing to do before they come OOP, time to start the nauseating task of waiting.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. I honestly don't have anything else to blog about. Not to mention, LaVaughn and I are going out to dinner with our aunt shortly. Until next time...

Happy Valentine's Day!

-Megan

Some packages for the mail lady:


Some adorable little pictures of Margie (Lily):

















Some sets that were cut out yesterday that need to be sewn today:


No comments: