Through My Lens: Part Five (Fall Edition)

 I believe this will be the last installment of my my "Through My Lens" series. I think the rest of the photos that I have to share will have a dedicated title. Cause there will be quite a few throwback posts; like hikes, the 4th, Christmas, gardening and so on.

These following few photos are the last set taken with my 85mm. They were all taken late last year in and around October, so they all have a fall vibe to them. Which is why I added that in the title of this post. This past fall/holiday season was a busy one. Since I travel every week for work now, that takes up a good portion of the days leading up to and following the days that I actually work on, so my weeks have been fairly busy. That's why I don't have too many photos to share from the fall/winter seasons. Not to mention, it seems like every day that I'm not doing anything it's 30 degrees and too cold to be outside taking pictures. 

I guess I'm going to stop there. Hope you enjoy.


Can't have fall photos without purple mums.

And yellow mums.

And crisp fall leaves. Or dead leaves, I guess.

Tiny little golden-hour bugs. Pretty good catch with the 85mm Nikkor lens.

Dead weeds with amazing bokeh from the 85mm.

More fall leaves from our leather tree.

Awesome bokeh effect with some chicken wire.

I don't know what this yellow fuzzy weed is, but I think the 85mm Nikkor lens gives it an amazing and creamy bokeh.

Another one of the yellow weed for good measure.

No comments: