Through My Lens: Part Four

 It seems this series is never ending! This is what happens when you stop blogging for 3 years and neglect to share any images you've taken. I'm getting close to the end, but there are still a couple more to go, so bear with me.

The following photos are all taken with Nikon's 85mm Nikkor lens. I don't think I change lenses after this, not until this past Christmas Eve. I'll keep this as short as possible - I can only ramble on for so long, right? I'm going to go ahead and warn you, the first 8 photos are of the same group of flowers. Mainly because I had just tweaked the settings on my camera, which made for a glorious outcome. Plus, bugs just kept landing on the flowers and that's something I can't resist.

So, I hope you enjoy.

Tiny little bug on a daisy.

This looks like a sweat bee... not 100% sure.

Different type of bee on the daisy.

The bokeh (and overall quality) of the 85mm Nikkor lens is outstanding!

Another amazing example of how beautiful this 85mm Nikkor lens is. Nikon knocked it out of the park.

I was clearly obsessed with these daisies.

Yet another type of bug on the daisy.

Last random bug/daisy combo pic.

I forget what these purple flowers are called. I need to double check with my aunt.

Beautiful little purple flower.

I don't know the actual name of this yellow flower. We have so many mixed flowers in our flower garden, I wouldn't even begin to know all their names.

Naturally I captured a butterfly.

Butterflies are notorious for not sitting still.

I'm pretty sure this is an Eastern Tiger Swallowtail.

Or maybe it's a Black Swallowtail? I'm far from a butterfly expert.

I was dangerously close to this spider.

No comments: