Just got home...

I just got back from the store. I had to get a few necessities that we were pretty much out of. Like for example: soap, alcohol, detergent, cat litter, and the most important thing... Mountain Dew. All in all it was a pretty nice little experience.

I stopped by RedBox and picked up a few movies. We hadn't been there in a couple weeks, so there was a few new ones. I got The Uninvited, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, and Step Brothers. We haven't seen the first two, but come on, who hasn't seen Step Brothers? It's the best Will Ferrell movie I've seen in a long time. And not to mention, it has Seth Rogen in it. It's like an all around awesome movie. So expect some reviews in the next day or two.

While I was in Walmart I looked at some of the Digital Camcorders. We've been talking about getting a new one here lately. Ours is so old, we haven't even been using it. We use our camera for video anymore. They had some pretty nice ones for a fairly nice price. So, we have that to look forward to, lol.

I think that's about all for now. If anything new comes up, I'll let you know. So, peace out and rock hard.

-Megan

Song of the day: New York Groove by Kiss

No comments: