Off I go...

Well, today I had to take my grandma to dialysis again. So I've been gone all day. But, I still found time to blog. Cause that's what I do baby, lol. So here we go...

First, I'm going to rewind to last night. As you know, we got some more glider stuff in the mail today. But this time, we got a bigger box. And like always, it was filled with glorious little white things (not sure what you call them). So, we decided to keep it for Ben. So we got him out, sat in the floor, and waited for him to dive in. But... he didn't. He hated it! Well, I guess he didn't hate it, but he didn't like it as much as I though he would. He was in it for like 10 seconds. He's a punk ass. But, we got some pretty good pictures. And while I'm on the subject of Ben, I need to go ahead and share this with you. He has blood wings on his back. Well, not literally, but the shape of the hair on his back slightly resembles that of blood wings. And for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, you should watch Pumpkinhead 2. That'll explain everything. Anyway, his hair has been falling out and growing back in like crazy. And right now, it looks a little weird. That's all though, just wanted to let you know...

Ok, we're still on last night. Well, we were thinking about selling some old stuff that we didn't want anymore. And where is the best place to sell stuff online for free? why craigslist of course. We decided to sell our old digital camera, ferret cage, a couple games, some movies, and a Moby Dick book (don't ask, lol). Well today around 5 or so, we got a call. And guess what the guy wanted? Our ferret cage. I couldn't believe it. It hadn't even been on craigslist for 24hrs. The guy said that we should consider it sold. So that was awesome. Then he was asking where we should meet. So, since he lives a few towns over, we decided to meet him half way. So then he was saying that he had to work all day tomorrow and that he might have his dad meet us up there instead. So he called his dad and had his dad call me and then we decided on a time. Which by the way is 4:00 tomorrow evening. So, hopefully everything works out and we get to sell the cage tomorrow.

Ok, back to today. On the drive from my grandma's to the dialysis center, I found 2 adorable little turtles on the side of the road. And I really, really love turtles. So naturally, I had to have them. So I found a box in the trunk of the car and stuck them in it. I was so excited at first, then I felt so bad. After I dropped my grandma off, I went to the car and got them out for a little bit. They were so cute but so pitiful too. So I decided to just let them go. But, at least I got to touch them. And I got a couple pictures of them. That's about all though...

Well, I think I'm done for today. Hope it wasn't too boring. Until next time, peace out and always remember to watch for turtles on the road.

-Megan

Song of the day: Across The Universe by The Beatles


This is the box of awesomeness.
This was such a great face shot of Ben, I just had to put it.
This picture turned out a little blurry, but it was too cute to pass up.

As you can see in this picture, he has a V shape on his back. So please, watch Pumpkinhead 2 and you'll understand everything.

And here are the beautiful little turtles that I got. They are so cute. Sorry the picture quality isn't that well. I had to take these with my phone.

This is the first one I got. He was a little bigger than the other one.

And this is the smaller one. They were both so cute...

Oh yea, I didn't even blog about this picture. This is just some of the damage that Fredericktown got. I just had to get a picture of all the trees that were down in the cemetary. It was horrible. too bad I didn't have the camera, then you could see them really good...

No comments: