Back in the Day - Part 3

And the hits just keep on coming, lol. I thought I would go ahead and upload some more puppy pics of Milla while I had nothing better to do. I don't think there's too many more, so just bear with me. The pictures featured today are kind of sad looking. It must've been a killer rainy day and our angel was stuck outside. Oh well, I doubt she remembers.

In other news, we finally beat Splinter Cell: Double Agent. Shit yes! It wasn't too hard, which is cool. The last mission was fairly easy, except for the bomb disabling, that sucked. You had to keep it perfectly centered as you extracted it. We would get SO pissed and have to break for a little bit, it was funny. But now, we have nothing new to play. :( It's not like Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, the missions are a lot harder, so therefor, they're not as fun to do over. Oh well, I guess we'll live.

Well, I guess that's all for now. I'm showered and ready to go into town, lol. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Don't Fear The Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult <-- I can't believe this is my first BOC song on here.

Ps...
I took a butt ton of pictures of the gliders earlier this week, but since they're on the desktop computer and I'm always on my laptop, I never get a chance to upload them. I'll make it my personal mission tonight to upload them.

Are you ready for the cuteness?




Yeah, I thought you'd like that.

No comments: