Just a quickie...

Hello all. Did you happen to notice the new layout? If you didn't, you may need glasses, lol. I got kind of sick of the stupid blue dots all over the place and decided to spruce it up a bit. I used the layout of another template, but I changed the background image, the paragraph background and the photo borders. Not a whole lot of my own, but it separates it from all the others.

Anyway, I took the joeys outside for another little photoshoot. The weather was great and the lighting was even greater, lol. They don't want to cooperate very much, but they are still babies. I didn't get to take too many pictures cause Sid (our outside kitty) started clawing up the tree. But, what I got is pretty cute.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Got to go to Farmington with Miss Sharon to get uncle Gene and our car. Peace!

-Megan

Song of the day: More Than A Feeling by Boston

Here's Willa:





 (she seriously makes it hard to get rid of her, lol)

 Here's Willard:






 Just a dandelion.

 And a puff ball. Not too sure of the name, lol.

And now for the future bra babies. You gotta start them out young, lol.

No comments: