I love the smell of horses in the evenings...

I got to hang out with my aunt yesterday and help her with her horses. She has three and it's beyond hard to get one out without another coming out behind it, so that's why I was there. We sat and talked for a long ass time waiting on the farrier to arrive. During the waiting process, I got some pretty good pictures of one of her horses. I didn't get to take any of the other ones, I had to leave. Maybe next time though.

Anyway, just wanted to share the pics. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: No Sugar Tonight/New Mother Nature by The Guess Who


 Just a tree.

 Still not sure what this is. It looks like a fuzz ball of some kind.

 Look at that beautiful face. This is Poncho, BTW.

 He's like, "Ugh, get out of my face."

 This is SO cute. I love the way he looks here.

 He looks kind of frightened here, lol.

 And now he looks bored.

 This is probably one of the best pictures I've ever got of Fletcher. I love it.

 And now Carly, doing her usual pose.

 Look at that body, isn't he gorgeous?

 LaVaughn actually took this pic, but I stole it from her, lol.

 A moth on a curtain at my aunts house.

 Again.

 And again...


Bonus Gallery:

We got the joeys out last night and held them like crazy! We also got a few pretty cute pictures in the process, lol. Enjoy!





No comments: