A good diet means...

Happy gliders! I just thought I would share a picture of all (or most) the gliders going at their new food. They love it SO much, it's seriously awesome. Their bowls are almost always empty anymore, I love it. The diet is called Reep's diet, but I think I already told you that. In consists of:

  • 2 jars of stage one chicken baby food
  • 4 tablespoons of mixed baby cereal
  • 2 tablespoons of HPW powder
  • 5-6 ounces of apple juice

Simple, simple, simple! I love it so much, it's so much easier to make than HPW, no blender needed!

Well, I think I've gushed about it enough for one day, lol. I'm acting like a hillbilly kid that just stumbled into daddy's meth lab, haha. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: When The Lights Go Out by The Black Keys (these guys are awesome!)

Cage 1: Sadie & Pip

Cage 2: Kira & Chazz

Cage 3: Fiona

Cage 4: Charlie & Logan

Can't you tell how much they love it?

No comments: