An ER type day...

Hello again kiddies. Just when you think you're over your cold, it sneaks up and bites you in the ass. Today when I got up, I started hacking and hacking. At one point, I thought I was going to choke to death... no joke. So, after about 20 minutes of arguing with myself, I decided to head to the ER. So LaVaugh and myself both showered (not at the same time, lol) and went on our way.

When we got to the hospital in Fredericktown, we lucked out cause there was no one there. Well, there was an old couple arguing with one of the receptionists about Medicaid cards or something, but they left like 5 minutes after we got there. Anyway, I signed myself in and we headed for the waiting room. We only had to sit for about 5 more minutes before an old ass man called me back. When we got back there, they (two old ass nurses) checked my vitals, asked what was wrong and then left. It wasn't too much longer until the creepy ass doctor came in. He did the usual check of ears, throat and lungs. Then he asked me to lay on my back. I did and then he grabbed my right leg and pulled it up. Didn't say anything, then he grabbed my left leg and did the same. During this time, LaVaughn was dying laughing in the background. No clue why he did that and I still have no clue, lol. Then he stepped back and was reading my shirt. It my Grateful Dead shirt and it's kind of hard to read. I looked down at it and then looked at him. Then he was like, "I'm just looking at your shirt." I knew that much, but as the sessions went on, he just kept eyeballing my shirt. Ugh, he was such a creep. Then he went on about how he could run this test and that test, but that would just run the bill up. I just nodded accordingly. After about 5 minutes of him blabbing about In Home Care and how there are more elderly people in small towns that need it, he finally wrote me a prescription and left. Oh what a day, lol.

After that, we had to run over to Walmart to drop off my prescription. The lady at the pharmacy said it would be about 45 minutes, so then we had to wait. We walked down a couple isles and then decided to go ahead and grocery shop while we were there. I'm glad we did too, cause that made the 45 minutes fly by.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Just wanted to share my fun and exciting day. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day:  Dr. Feelgood by Motley Crue

 My Z-Pack that I was prescribed. Can you believe it's $30 for only 6 pills? It's insane.

 And he also told me to take this along with it. I've been taking this all week.

 Yeah, there are just some Bunchkins (aka; table grapes). I've never even heard of these before. Oh man, the gliders look SO cute eating them! If I can, I'll get some video of them.

A close up of them.

Bonus Gallery:

These pictures were taken between the 1st and 2nd. I just haven't really felt like uploading them lately, so I thought I would do so today. Hope you enjoy...  :)

 There are some dried flowers that we've had setting around the house. I put them in an old wine holder and decided to take a few pics of them. Not my best work, but pretty cool.

 This is pretty cool. I make a make shift studio and decided to take pictures of everything on it.

 Boring, but pretty.

 There are some awesome smelling candles that aunty Sharon gave us.

 Here's Willard. Look at how big he's getting. Ugh, he's too cute.

And here's Willa. She, too, is getting bigger and is very pretty. Oh yeah, their eyes are also open.

No comments: