And we're off...

It's true, we went back to Fredericktown yet again yesterday. And again, we had a purpose. We like to grocery shop up there cause there's WAY more to choose from. There's only so much that a local super market will have, so we prefer Walmart. Anyway, we got our usual favorites... and then some. Some items that usually aren't on our list are: 2 jars of chicken baby food and mixed baby cereal. And now, no one's expecting, lol. Those are some of the ingredients in our new sugar glider diet.

There's this lady on GC (glider central for future reference) that created her own diet, Reep's Diet. I looked it over one day and thought that it looked extremely nutritious and a little better than what we're feeding now,  HPW (high protein wombaroo). So after we got home yesterday, we made our first batch! And with success I might add. Every single little glider loved it. And I can't stress loved it enough, lol. And the cool thing about this diet, you can make it in small or large batches. We prefer the small batches so that we can keep it refrigerated. Ok enough about the diet now, lol.

Now, back to the Fredericktown visit. After we got done grocery shopping, we headed over to Hardy's to grab a bite before our drive back. It was already late and we knew that we wouldn't want to cook when we got home. Anyway, we ordered our food and pulled around. And to my surprise, one of our distant cousins, Ciera, was working the window. She had NO idea who I was (that just shows you how distant, lol) so I had to bring it up first. After I told her, she was still a little foggy, but she had an idea. We talked for a few minutes and then left.

That's pretty much all, nothing exciting, just our boring day of shopping. Now, I have to clean the house... :(

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: I Am The Walrus by The Beatles

I must warn you, the photos from yesterday are grim.

 Waiting in line at Hardey's.

 Cash source. Please forgive the horrid photo editing, I don't have Photoimpression on my laptop.

I thought this was a pretty nice catch. After all, I was driving while I took it.

Bonus Gallery:

Whenever we got home and put our stuff away, Sadie was the only little one up so I grabbed her and gave her some of their new blueberry yogurt. Two of her favorite things are blueberries and yogurt, so needless to say, she loved it, lol.



No comments: