Yesterday was awesome...

I seriously can't get over how awesome the weather was yesterday. I wish it would stay like that all year long. But it doesn't. :( Anyway, I went over to my aunts and hung out for a while, then I took some pictures of her horses while she was feeding them. She asked if I would take some of her standing next to her newer horse, Molly, so that she could send some to her brother and sister in Florida.

Well, I guess that about sums it up. This was pretty much just a picture post, so I don't have too much else to say. And on that note, I'm out. Until next time, you know where to find me...

-Megan

Song of the day: I'm Eighteen by Alice Cooper

Here are the pics:

 Aunt Sharon and Molly.

 Aunt Sharon and Molly again.

 This is a good one, but Molly looks freaked, lol.

 This is probably my favorite.

 And now, she looks scared again.

 Look at the size of her head!

Just Molly...

 Aunt Sharon with Poncho.

 Aunt Sharon with Patches.

 Cleaning the water.

 Look at that gripping technique.

Hmm...

 Look at that face, isn't she a beaut, lol!

 This one would've been awesome if she wasn't dishing out dirty looks, lol.

And the next few are of Patches drink water... obviously.







 Molly, finishing up her meal.

 I think Molly is a bit camera shy.

 She looks like she wants to eat me, lol.

 Some awesome little flowers. The picture didn't turn out too great though.

 Neither did this one.

Beautiful fall trees.

 This one is pretty.

 Not too bad, but not the best.

 This one is really clear.

 I like this. I love how the sun is cresting, lol.

 The sun.

 This is pretty neat. I love how the clouds look.

And last, but not least, Fletcher.

No comments: