To Fredericktown and back...

It seems like as the weather gets colder, the fleas start multiplying. I guess they hitch a ride in on Milla and nest in our nice, warm environment... bastards. So that's pretty much what inspired the trip, we just needed some Frontline.

When I went in, there were only two other people in there and they left like 10 seconds later. I walked up to the counter and told the lady what I needed (which was 2 cat and 1 dog). Then she was like, "For $10 more you could get a 3 pack cat and a free one." I replied, "Why not." So, the grand total for 4 cat Frontline doses and 1 dog was... $62. Not too bad if you ask me. Now next month, we'll only have to buy Milla's.

After that, I had to run in Walmart and pick up a few things then we headed home. Nothing super exciting or anything, just a drive.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Seven Drunken Nights by The Dubliners

Here's some photos from today:

 Nice to know that LaVaughn harasses people when she's alone in the car, lol.

 And apparently, she was listening to KGMO. The best classic rock station around.

 Here's a nice shot of St. Francis river.

 Our 4 doses of cat Frontline.

 And our giant dose of XXL dog Frontline.

 We've got the calendar marked and everything, haha!

 Some new cat food that we got for the girls. They seem to love it.

And last, but not least, some blank DVDs. Still don't know what LaVaughn wanted with these.

No comments: