Kind of a boring day...

Well my day started off with a trip to the funeral home in town. No worries, there are no new deaths in the family, just had to drop something off for someone. The people in there are extremely nice for some reason, a little weird if you ask me, but at least they're not dicks. The entire time I was in there, this one lady was talking to someone on the phone about their family member (who has apparently been there for 4 days) that was needing to be cremated. I guess they wouldn't sign some papers or something, but that's beside the point. During this time, I couldn't help but think about how awesome it must be to work there. I mean, you just sit in a funeral home all day planning funerals or burning people! What? Anyway, I guess I should think of happier things, like kitty cats and rainbows.

After that, I headed over to the car wash to clean out our poor car. I spent the majority of my time switching between radio stations to try and find something awesome to clean to. I finally landed on The Bone and listened to Stone Temple Pilots (who are going to be at the Black River Coliseum in the coming weeks). I got pretty much all the trash and rocks out of the car, but the dog hair was a different story. Ugh, that shit is so hard to get out. We have to use these one dog brushes to get it out or we're screwed. Anyway, I didn't really worry about the hair too much, mostly the trash and rocks/dirt.

After that I had to run to the store and pick up a few things. Nothing awesome, just some cereal, cheese and ketchup. The cereal of the moment is Honey Bunches of Oats with almonds. Man is that stuff awesome! I could seriously live on it.

Well, I think that concludes my utterly boring day. Now, time to hold some joeys, play Left 4 Dead and/or watch something on Netflix. Peace!

-Megan

Song of the day: No Rain by Blind Melon

No comments: