A day late and a dollar short...

I know it's late, but Merry Christmas! Sorry I haven't blogged in forever, but our DSL has been a bitch lately and we've been S.O.S. without internet. Other than not being able to check emails and blog, being without internet hasn't been that bad. It's nice to not have my face smashed in the computer screen ever 23 seconds.


Anyway, not too much has been going on lately, just the same old shit. We have been clearing a lot of old stuff out of the house and throwing it out, so that's cool. It really seems to open the place up a bit, which is awesome. Now it doesn't look like a crack den when you come it, lol.

As far as the holidays go, they sucked. Considering we're missing a few people that we shouldn't be. The holidays have just been meaningless for the past two years. If you know us personally, then you know what I'm talking about. And to top off the sucky holiday, I woke up Christmas Eve with a sore throat. Yeah, fun right. It got a little better as the day progressed, then it hit me again not too long before I went to bed. Then when I got up on Christmas day, guess who was there to greet me? You guessed it, my sore ass throat. Like the day before, it got a little better then worse before I went to bed. I woke up a few different times today with a horrid, scratchy throat. It's not super bad right now, but it's STILL there. Ugh, I'm so ready to go to the store and get some meds. :( Other than that, Christmas was ok. It was pretty much just a big dinner on any other day of the year. No lights, not tree, no nothing. Oh well, at least I got to over eat, lol.

Ok, I think I'm done being a crone for a while. I'm just all sicky today and don't feel like doing much. I guess I should've picked a better/happier day to blog. Well, I guess that's all I have for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: The Beast Inside by ? (song on the 1988 Night of the Demons soundtrack)

No comments: