Finally, it's done!

For the past year or so, we've neglected to put all of our movies into their rightful places. We bought 3 of the 350 (at lease I think that's how many) CD holder cases to put all of our movies in. We already had a couple at the house. We put all of our horror and some of our thriller away months ago, but that was all. Well tonight, we actually sat down and put ALL of them away! It took us a couple house and was SO exhausting, but now it's done! We went from 9 separate CD cases down to 5. It's so nice to not have all of our movies scattered all over the place.

Anyway, I think I've rambled about that enough for tonight, lol. Until next time, you know where to find me. Peace...

-Megan

 This is how many movies and TV shows that we haven't put away in the past year. It's insane!

 During the process of putting all of the movies away, we found quite a few that we no longer wanted. I think we discarded 62 all together. Anyone want some movies?

Bonus Video:

This is just a collaboration of Evan & Jonah that I took in the bathroom last night. Nothing special, just them eating and running around.

No comments: