Yes, I'm still alive...

Even though this cold is killing me little by little. Well, I guess it could be worse, but it still sucks. Anyway, just thought I would give you a little update on everything.

Hannibal will be going to live with his new mommy Saturday evening (if all goes well). She lives in STL, so we're going to meet her in De Soto so she doesn't have to drive SO far. I think she's coming from Troy, so that's a little over 3 hours away. I'm really excited for her to get a leu, she seems to really want one and I know how that feels.

We also had to go to Ironton to pay our personal property tax today, but for some stupid reason, they were closed. So the drive up there was basically for nothing. Now we have to pay the monthly penalty... BOO! Oh well, at least we can just get a money order now.

I guess that's all I have for now. Hopefully I'll feel a little better tomorrow and can write a bit more. Until then, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Real Wild Child by Joan Jett & The Blackhearts

No comments: