Finally... time to blog!

Gees man, it seems like every time I start to blog, something comes up. It's so annoying because I get backed up on things I need/want to say. Well, I made it my personal missions to blog today. So... you better enjoy it!

I'm going to start off with... the glider room. Yes, I said glider room! After months and months and months of putting it off, we finally mustered up enough strength Saturday to get the spare room cleaned out and the gliders moved in. We started around 9:00 PM and wrapped around 12:00 - 12:30 AM. I couldn't believe it only took us like 3 hours to get it done. It SO nice to have all the cages moved out of the living room and into the bedroom. The poor things will finally get some natural light! It's really dark in the living room during the day, so they think that's night time. Cause at night when they would normally get up, we would have the lights on, so they were completely backwards. And another plus, we can leave our Sansbug tent up all the time! It's seriously just too awesome. I think we're going to put a TV and DVD player in there later today, but who knows.

We've also been watching LOADS of football lately. I mean, we've always loved football, just never watched it. And if you watch it, then I'm sure you know how awesome the Rams are doing this season. And for the first time in years, we're the head of our division! And even though we lost to the Saints last weekend, Sam Bradford still managed to be the talk of the entire game. He made history when he chased down Saints safety, Roman Harper. Never in all of my years of watching football have I seen a QB chase someone down… awesome!

Let's see, what else? Oh yeah, we got froze in yesterday. That was loads of fun. And of course, we were out of pretty much everything. We didn't know the roads were as bad as they were until we drove on them. It was SO slick! We only made it about 2-3 miles down the road, then we just decided to stop that the gas station and grab a couple things. Luckily, I was able to get out today and go to the store.

Hmm, I know I've got more, but I can't think of anything. Oh shit, I do have something else! When I was at Walmart a little bit ago, I picked up... The A-Team!!! Man, this movies is seriously BEYOND awesome! I can't wait to watch it. And LaVaughn doesn't even have a clue (insert evil laugh here).

Well, I guess that's all the uber exciting news that I have for now. Maybe I'll have something better tomorrow. But until then, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Come Tomorrow by Ugly Kid Joe

Here are some random pics from the past week:

 Yes, that is in fact, a dead bat.

 Its ears look pitiful in this one. :(

 I'm still trying to figure out what happened to it.

Just a random cup of coffee.

(I might have a couple videos up by tonight, so be sure to check back!)

No comments: