Guess what we got yesterday?

Not sure if you remember or not, but about 4 months ago, we adopted out Charlie's twin brother, Felix. He went to a guy that had done some major research and was willing to learn even more. At the time, we had a great feeling about it.

About a month after he got him, he emailed us and said he wasn't bonding well and was wanting to bite a lot. I told him he didn't act anything like that when we had him and gave him some bonding advice. Then I told him that we was probably just lonely. Cause he came from a house full of gliders to none!

Well, last month when Sadie and Pip had another set of twins, I emailed him and asked if he was interested in the leu male. He said he was extremely interested in him and that he would really like to have him. I told him he was his, but that was the last I heard from him until two weeks ago when I emailed him and asked how Felix was doing. He said that he was doing great, but he had some bad news. I was SO worried that something was wrong. Then he began to tell me that he was going to move to Germany and couldn't take him with him. I told him we would be more than happy to take him back, but it would be at his expense, as I told him from the beginning. He said that he would like to get some money out of him, so I offered to help find him a home. He agreed and we began looking.

I put him on GC, but the ad was taken down cause they don't allow the whole 3rd party thing, so I emailed him and told him that they wouldn't allow that, but he could join GC and do it himself. Well he did, but you can't post in the classified section unless you have like 50 posts. I guess he just didn't want to deal with it all so he said that he would prefer to have him just come back to live with us cause time was getting short. Of course, I said that was fine. Then we agreed to meet a week from last Saturday, which was yesterday. So yesterday evening, we drove all the way to Salem to get him. Only to find out that he had been sleeping in a helmet liner with a flannel t-shirt! And not to mention, he has been alone for 4 months! I was appalled!

In the next few days, we're going to try to do introductions between Felix and Charlie. If all goes well, then we'll introduce Logan and Fiona. Oh the excitement that lies ahead, lol.

 Lets see, what else went on while we were there? Other than the fact that it was FREEZING, we had to stop at the nutty as grocery store cause we were out of a few things. From the minute we stepped in the doors, we knew it was going to be creepy. The whole place looking like a warehouse to begin with, but the crazy ass bag boys didn't help at ALL! While we were checking out, the two boys (who were dressed identical) were down at the end of the isle giggling and laughing, it was so creepy. Then when the one bagged all of our shit up, he handed to me. I said, "Thanks man." And went on my way. Then I noticed that it was behind me going, "You're welcome, you're welcome, you're welcome." Just over and over like a freaking tard! I think the same thing happened to LaVaughn, but I left before I could find out. So, that was our uplifting experience of the Country Mart in Salem... ugh!

Well, I guess that's all for now. I don't think I can write anymore, lol. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Cold As Ice by Foreigner

Here are some pics from today:

The Scenery:








The BEYOND ridiculous gas price we had to pay:


Some Christmas light on the way home:




Felix, after we got him home: (better pictures soon to come)




This is a picture that Felix's previous owner sent to us last week:


Bonus Gallery:

Well, if you live anywhere near us, then you know that we got about a 1/4 of an inch of snow last night. It was so awesome to open the door to little white splotches of snow. I can't wait until we get a big one!




No comments: