I just want to apologise...

For my lack of blogging! Man, there has seriously been nothing exciting to blog about the past week. I mean, I don't even have any good pictures to share with you. I guess I could start my movie reviews back up, but I can't find the list of the ones I haven't done. I guess I'll just keep you updated on the boring stuff that's going on around here until I have something better to blog about and/or until I find that movie list.

Lets see, what's been going on lately? There has been a weird vibe in the house lately. I don't know what it is, but somethings just off. You know what I'm saying? And no, I don't mean I feel a presence or anything, the earth must just be orbiting weird or something, lol. I think even the gliders notice too. For the past two nights, they've been barking non-stop! Ugh, I'll just be glad when it's over.

Oh yeah, even more exciting news, our Internet has been dropping like crazy for the past couple days. It's SO annoying! Man, it's amazing just how much of your life revolves around a damn computer. Sometimes, I just want to toss all the computers in the closet and forget about them. But I'm sure that would drive me mad after a couple days. You can't say it wouldn't be nice, though.

Hmm, what else do I have? Well, on the less boring/creepy more exciting news, I think I'm finally starting to get the piano down a little bit. I finally got all of Fur Elise down. I know, exciting! I can actually play the song front to back without missing a beat! That actually made me proud of myself, lol. Sad isn't it? If I can, I'll try to get a video of me playing. And by me, I mean my hands. Lol, it would just be creepy if I recorded myself playing. I can only image what that would look like.

Speaking of videos, I got a couple (possibly 3) that I would like to share. One is of Milla from a few days ago and the other is of the gliders barking. They're fairly decent videos, so you might enjoy the. I actually think I have the one of the gliders barking on Photobucket. So if you have our user name, then you can just go there and look. And for all you lovely GC members out there, I uploaded the video in a post in Glider Talk & Traveling. But, for all you Blogger readers, I'll try to get it up as soon as I can.

Well, I think I've rambled enough for now. Until the next batch of exciting news, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Whip My Hair by Jimmy Fallon

No comments: